For over hundred years AMDPA has been a voice in underserved communities in the state of Arkansas. Join a professional healthcare organization whose mission is to reduce and eradicate healthcare disparities.
Types of membership available
- Regular Membership ($325)
- Associate Membership ($165)
- Resident Membership ($50)
- Lifetime Membership (FREE)
- Student Membership (FREE)
Dues are paid annually and are based on a calendar year.
- Access to an online membership directory
- Your business or practice will be listed on the AMDPA website and linked to your website
- Build your network of professional colleagues with other AMDPA members across the state of Arkansas
- Annual Scientific Session
- Opportunities to gain CME credits
- Monthly email updates on special events and member programs
HELP AMDPA GROW!
Do you have a colleague who you think should be a member of AMDPA? Participate in our Member-Get-A-Member Campaign? We know that our current members are the best possible resources for finding new members who could benefit from what AMDPA has to offer.